Advanced Land Holdings T/A: Refuel Fleet Account
Terms and Conditions
- Refuel will set up a private fleet account for the customer (the “Program”) and offer discount pricing.
- This account will be visible at refuel.ky by confidential password once the online service is activated. Refuel is not responsible for any loss or damage consequent upon the temporary unavailability or the unlawful hacking of the online service, or unauthorized use of the password.
- Available information visible on the online account is subject to change in the discretion of Refuel.
- Savings for participation in Refuel’s fleet management program will be tiered in accordance with the schedule notified to the customer from time-to-time, and the total savings will be deducted from the account statement on the last Friday of the month.
- Invoices will be due twenty-five (25) days after the last Friday of the previous month (the “Due Date for Payment”) subject to the credit limit approved from time-to-time for the Customer by Refuel.
- The credit limit for a customer will be determined by Refuel from time-to-time in its discretion and may be subject to change at any time.
- No fuel will be provided to any customer or any vehicle with Customer’s fleet if Customer is in excess of the credit limit or who is otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Interest on any balances outstanding after the Due Date for Payment will be charged at a daily rate of eight percent (8%) per annum and will be subject to an admintration fee of CI$250.
- Refuel will attach a tamper resistant electronic chip near the fuel filler as determined by Refuel on all vehicles participating in the Fleet Management program.
- The electronic chip must not be tampered with in any way. If the chip is tampered with, or removed it will cease to function and access to the Fleet program by the vehicle will be suspended. Refuel must be notified immediately if any chip becomes dislodged or is removed. In the unlikely event that a chip is removed and remains functioning, then Refuel is not liable for any damages or fuel theft that results from the missing chip until twenty-four (24) hours after Refuel is notified in writing or by email.
- If a chip is lost, and its loss is reported to Refuel, or a chip stops functioning, Refuel will install a replacement chip free of charge, provided that there is no evidence of tampering or attempted theft of the chip. Additional replacement chips will be charged at a rate of $70 per additional chip and the cost will be added to the Customer’s account.
- Refuel is not responsible for any disputes among the users of the Customer’s fleet or any of the customer’s authorized users relating to the Program.
- Refuel reserves the right to approve, deny or revoke participation in the Program to any customer for any reason whatsoever on an immediate basis and without prior notice.
- Refuel may cancel, modify, restrict, waive or terminate any of the Terms & Conditions when it becomes necessary or appropriate to do so or to comply with legal or regulatory requirements or to reflect changes to the nature and extent of the Refuel service having regard to the system’s capabilities, market conditions or the level of customer demand or to reflect ambiguities or omissions and in all cases in the sole and absolute discretion of Refuel. Customer will be notified of any changes via the email address the customer provided at the time of registration. Customer continued participation in the Program constitutes complete acceptance of any changes to the Terms and Conditions of the Program.
- The Program has no predetermined termination date and may continue until such time as Refuel decides to terminate the Program. Refuel may terminate the Program at any time. Refuel will provide notice of termination via the email address customer provided at the time of registration and such date will become a Due Date for Payment. Upon termination, customer ability to access its account online will end and all outstanding balances will be due and payable and clause 8 will be of application to outstanding balances.
- The Customer hereby represents and warrants to Refuel that all information provided to Refuel is complete and accurate and that it is duly incorporated and existing in good standing under the laws of the Cayman Islands and that accepting these Terms and Conditions is within the Customer’s corporate power and that there are not now any pending or threatened actions or proceedings before any court or administrative agency which may materially adversely affect Customer’s solvency, financial conditions and operations.
- The Program will terminate if prohibited by Cayman Islands law and all sums will become immediately due and payable and clause 8 will be of application to the outstanding balances. These terms and conditions set forth all the terms of the Program. Refuel has no other obligation with respect to the Program beyond those described in these Terms and conditions.
- Customer can withdraw from the Program at any time on 21 days written notice or by email and by:
18.1 Paying all outstanding sums due with interest, if any; and,
18.2 Providing all vehicles to Refuel for chip removal.
- Provided Refuel uses reasonable care it shall not be liable for any damage to a vehicle consequent upon attachment, replacement or removal of a chip.
- If a vehicle is stolen or misused and fuel improperly obtained Customer shall be responsible for all fuel costs for a period of twenty-four (24) hours after Refuel is notified in writing or by email.
- Customer has read and accepted the terms and conditions.